Home|About HTL|Team|Your Family|Your Business|Your Land|Insurance Calculators|News|Contact

HTL Insurance and Investment -

0508 267 267

Farm Assets and Property

Rural and farm insurances

We understand that your land is your livelihood. If your farm is hit by a disaster such as flood, gale force winds or an earthquake, the right insurance package can quickly help you get back to the business of farming.

Our specialist rural adviser teams understand the complexities involved with insuring your farm. Whether you need liability insurance or protection for your assets such as farm equipment, vehicles, your house or boat – we can cover it all.

We will also help you get the right level of protection to ensure your farm income is not affected by any unplanned events, like operational interruptions, machinery breakdowns or the loss of a key person. We understand the potential for legal liabilities and loss of farm income and can tailor an insurance package that fits the unique requirements of your farm.

Whether it's insurance for your home, contents, private motor, boat, farm equipment, farm vehicles, farming operation interruption, machinery breakdown or farming liability – we’ll find a plan which will cover it.